[ardour-dev] gtk2_ardour pt_PT translation (was Re: TRANSLATORS: time to crack the whip)

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Apr 13 08:51:37 PDT 2007

I must admit that libardour is extremely annoying to translate,
And almost no string appears in the ui...
(except some things like "Internal" for the clock, Slide Edit and Splice Edit.

I guess that's why nobody has made the effort.
One has to find good reasons to do it

I promise I'll try to find some of them :)

Christophe