[ardour-dev] update for french po file + export bug

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Apr 12 14:41:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 17:27 +0200, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> Hi
>
> There is an update for the french po file
> http://gorfou.fr/contrib/ardour/fr_FR.2.0rc1.po
>
> Could you commit it? It contains an important workaround for bugs
> http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1591
> http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1592
> I suppose they should affect all localized version of ardour,
>   it prevents from setting the CUE/TOC and the framerate in the export dialog.

OK, both these bugs are now fixed and committed. I apologize for the
breaking of the "no string change" rule, but since this was caused by
the requirements of i18n, it seems justifiable.

for existing translations: if your locale does not need to translate
"TOC" (for "Table of Contents") or a set of sample rates of the form
"NN.MMkHz", you have nothing to do. otherwise, update time again.

thanks to all of our translators.

--p