[ardour-dev] Just saying 'Hello'

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 00:54:37 PST 2006

I just signed up for the Ardour project a few days ago.  After posting a
couple of things on the forum I discovered the developers mailing list
so I thought I'd pop by & say hello.

I'm still finding my feet and I must admit I'm a bit puzzled by the mailing
list.  Is there a way to view "current" threads, apart from looking in the
archives?  All these mailing lists seem to work slightly differently.  Some
of them have a 'live' list where you can quickly see the currently active
threads and some don't.  How does the Ardour mailing list work?
Archives & emails only?  Or archives, emails and a live list?

Also, I'm based in the UK and I wondered if there are any other active
developers in the UK?

John.