[ardour-dev] Beta 6.2 Build error

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 19:12:47 PST 2006

There seems to be a problem with the scons script when building Beta
6.2. Whenever it tries to compile any of the version.cpp files,
apparently scons tries to do something with setting the version
number. Apparently on my machine it make a call to svn to set that and
I my machine it is producing an error of some sort that dumps some
garbage into the version.cpp files, breaking the build.

I've never had this happen before on any of the previous builds of the
2.0 base. Is this a problem with the scons script? (I'm away from my
offline machine where I was getting the error, so I can't recall
exactly what it was dumping into the version.cpp files)

-Reuben