[ardour-dev] ardour2 + behringer BCF-2000 ?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Nov 17 15:22:53 PST 2006

hello,

I have successfully compiled and packaged the beta8, and I've also successfully
built one with vst (I've been asked, I don't use it personnaly, I didn't have
yet enough time to try every ladspa...), all this on Dapper.
   Everything seems great although I got a few crashes, especially when adding
many tracks at once (27).

But there is one thing I couldn't do : using again the BCF-2000 I've been using
with 0.99 for a long time. Did someone try?
Is there something different in 2.0 than in 0.99 ? Something special to do ?

(I've built ardour with control surfaces = yes, but I'm not sure it has
something to do with the bcf-2000 (which is using snd-usb-audio)

regards,
Christophe