[ardour-dev] new ardour web site

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Mon May 1 05:41:10 PDT 2006

On 5/1/06, Thomas Vecchione <seablaede at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks, we moved it to ardour.org/files/releases/  btw...
Yes, apparently we turned off directory listings for this URL.  Should
we turn it back on?  Taybin, Paul?

> Hmm out of curiosity... where can we look for it now?  Have time to do
> some more testing and bug reporting on the alpha/CVS of Ardour2, but
> that link no longer comes up with anything really useful, just a Page
> Not Found.

http://ardour.org/download_full

See the second link in the first section.  This page is linked to from
the main download page, but you have to actually read it carefully.
Another example where our penchant for verbosity causes issues.

jlc