[ardour-dev] ardour2alpha2 - missing files

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:52:28 PST 2006

There is a file(s) missing from the alpha2 tarball that prevents it
from building when the option to build the FFT analyzer is enabled.

I tried building from CVS the day before the alpha2 tarball was
created, and it would build but wouldn't start up.

I've been too busy at work to check to see what is causing the
problem, create backtraces, etc, but I hope to try to get it to work
this weekend. Has anybody else sucessfully built a working version
with this option enabled?

best,
-Reuben