[ardour-dev] Fader gain

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Wed Mar 15 11:50:20 PST 2006

Hello all,

First of all, congratulations to Paul !
(and I hope to see you at LAC2006).

Today I noticed something quite odd happening in the ardour
mixer (CVS from just before 0.99.2). The effective gain
of the faders is *twice* the value indicated. So when the
fader is e.g. at -20 dB the real gain is -40 dB...

Is it just my copy going nuts or have others seen the same ?
Fact is that the faders go down rather fast for my feeling
- this is how I first noticed there was something strange.

--
FA

Follie ! Follie delirio vano e' questo !