[ardour-dev] Can't compile 0.99.1 or 0.99.2

Emre Meydan emremeydan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:23:17 PST 2006

Nevermind, i figured it out.

Found out that libjack is already installed together with jack. It's
just that the library files weren't in the correct directories. The
error was about not being able to locate "libjack.0.so", so i found 3
files with similar names in one of the lib directories (in /usr), and
copied them to all the other "lib" and "libjack" directories i could
find under /usr  -- just to make sure it works ;) --  and the problem
is solved, ardour 0.99.2 now works!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, Sampo.

emre