[ardour-dev] PROBLEM COMPILING ARDOUR2

MAtt matt_0pr at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 22 08:14:14 PST 2006

I'm lost !
How could i know which version of gcc g++ i'm using ?
How could I know the libs that i must install to compile ardour2 ?
I think they're all there but i'm not sure... However here is the result :

mattmobile  ardour-2.0alpha1 $ scons NLS=0 USE_SSE_EVERYWHERE=1
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking for C header file alsa/asoundlib.h... yes
Congratulations, you have a functioning C++ compiler.
Host is little endian
Checking for C header file
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/Headers/CoreAudio.h...
no
Checking for C function posix_memalign()... yes
Checking for C function getmntent()... yes
Checking for jack_client_open()...ok
Checking for jack_recompute_total_latencies()...ok
Checking for C header file wordexp.h... yes
Checking for C header file sys/vfs.h... yes
Checking for C header file
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Headers/CoreMIDI.h... no
Checking for C header file
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Headers/ExtendedAudioFile.h...
no
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: `ardour.rc' is up to date

lot of stuff there
and at the end
libs/glibmm2/glibmm/main.h:165: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.0/README.Bugs>.
scons: *** [gtk2_ardour/automation_gain_line.o] Error 1