[ardour-dev] new feature: export all ranges

Andre Raue dawng at raue.info
Thu Jan 5 02:20:51 PST 2006

Andre Raue wrote:

> Paul Davis wrote:
>>could we get you to checkout ardour2 via the CVS snapshot and try to
>>integrate what you've done into that version?
>>
>>--p
>
> Yes, I'll try that using the current tarball. I'll keep you informed
> about the progress. Work will proceed in two steps:
> a) Introduce the flag IsRange.

I'm currently searching for areas in the sources where Location objects
are created. Among others I found the method
"Editor::add_location_from_selection()" but I didn't find any place
where it gets called.

Please, can anybody tell me what it is expected to do? Should it create
a range? Is it superfluous?

Greetings

Andre