[ardour-dev] new feature: export all ranges

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.es
Wed Jan 4 04:30:28 PST 2006

I'm very happy to have ardour2 compiling and running without
(big) problems. I'm using a pc with ubuntu breezy. Installing
from the cvs snapshot was strigh, only took installing some
needed -dev libraries, most from gnome/gtk.

My impression about the new interface: fucking brilliant!

In the first execution of ardour I got this white look which,
apart from the fonts colour problem, I actually liked.
http://www.iua.upf.es/~parumi/tmp/ardour2.png

But then I changed my gnome theme and voilà! Fantastic dark look!
http://www.iua.upf.es/~parumi/tmp/ardour2-dark.png

Congratulations to the developers!

Pau

En/na Andre Raue ha escrit: