[ardour-dev] Packagers Take Note - Minor update to 0.99.2 tarball

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Feb 21 15:46:40 PST 2006

Yesterday we fixed a last minute crash issue found when looping with
automation.  Since it was so soon after the release, we decided to
just update the tarball in place.  Any distribution packagers who have
already downloaded and built packages from it, please redownload and
build them again.  Sorry about any inconvenience.  Look for a
libardour sub-version of 0.906.1.

The Mac OS X dmg is also updated (the tiger version will be soon) for
any worriers out there.

jlc