[ardour-dev] Now I remeber

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Thu Feb 16 07:22:47 PST 2006

Wait to you hear the Billy Holiday number. This girl is Billy in
recarnate ;-)

As I have been getting a lot of inquiries as to my setup I have decided
to put together some stuff I can put on the web, like pics and diagrams,
that will explain things in detail. I hope to get it done this weekend.
In the mean time here are some pics from other shows at
http://www.niptron.com/DAWPics/.

Thats not me in the pics, but the elusive Ron P.

On behalf of the band and myself, thank you.

DuWayne