[ardour-dev] Now I remeber

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Wed Feb 15 10:57:39 PST 2006

There is a wireless mic thats not being perfectly quite, and the sax mic
also seems to be a bit dirty.

We have 2 shows to work with so I would venture that we should get
enough to fill a CD. There is allways over dubs, if nothing else.

The tracks we recorded at a show last year just got released on a CD. So
who knows maybe we can make this mobile recording thing work.

DuWayne