[ardour-dev] 0.99.1 causing plugin crash?

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Fri Feb 10 15:52:15 PST 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:52:37PM -0700, James Rich wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Per Sigmond wrote:

> > Can anyone duplicate this?
>
> I am getting the same thing I believe, though I am not using that
> particular plugin.  I get crashes using a similar key sequence with all
> plugins disabled.  I don't know if that makes any difference.

I'm having a similar problem with a postfader mono plugin in a
stereo track. I've been tracing the plugin and found out the
following: when the track is muted, the plugin is still called,
but only one input is muted. To make things worse, the input and
output buffers are the same, so if there is any gain in the plugin
things will explode rapidly.

--
FA