[ardour-dev] 64 bit users, please test the latest ardour1 CVS

Ben Loftis ben at glw.com
Mon Feb 6 08:51:01 PST 2006

Solve wrote:
> Message: 10
> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 02:47:27 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Solv (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists at nabble.com>
> Subject: Re: [ardour-dev] 64 bit users, please test the latest ardour1
>         CVS
>
> I have a 64 studio install, and I'd love to build the latest and test it,
> however it seems the repositories that are setup already don't have the
> required devel packages to build from source.  Do you have any idea what
> 64bit debian repositories might have them? Currently I am able to get onto
> amd64.debian.net (testing) and the packages.64studio.com (main).  If I can
> solve this then all I have to do is learn how to use scons and I'll do some
> testing for ya! --

Those sources sound like all you need (that's all I've got)

apt-get install:

libsndfile1-dev
libtiff4-dev
librdf-dev
libasound2-dev
libsamplerate-dev
libart-dev
gtk1.2-dev
autoconf
automatke
libgnome-canvas-dev
libglade2-dev
libjack0.100.0-dev
libtool

download and build from the Gnome website:
glib-2.8
pango1.10-2
gtk+2.8.10
gtk-1.10.3

NOTE: there may be some typos and/or sequence errors in here, use judgement.

-Ben Loftis
http://www.harrisonconsoles.com