[ardour-dev] SVN commits and Re: [ardour-users] region editor in ardour2

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sat Dec 30 05:11:43 PST 2006

Too late, I already fixed and committed it last night!

Among the other items I've committed in the last few days:
* fixed peak waveform issue introduced by the ftruncate preallocation
of peakfile.  also prevented that ftruncate from actually reducing the
size of the peakfile in the case of destructive tracks.
* truncate peakfiles back to natural size on finish to prevent wasting
disk space on shorter takes.
* tweaked panner appearance and consistency, panner line now distinct
color from triangles.
* shift-click now reverts panner to center, left or right depending on
number of channels.
* fixed region editor re-show problem
* updated OSX build scripts to automate making universal binaries

jlc