[ardour-dev] Bounded roll and Play marked range

Nimal Ratnayake nimalr at pdn.ac.lk
Thu Dec 28 03:48:38 PST 2006

Hi,

Small patch to do two things:

1. Play->Play Region from the region context menu did not work due to
what appeared to be a bug in the function Session::request_bounded_roll.
Two arguments ('when' and 'where') to the 'Event' constructor for 'StopOnce'
event needed to be swapped.  I hope that this is the right fix. Please
correct
me if not.

2. There was no way to play the marked ranges. So I have added a
"Play Range" menu item to the context menu for marked ranges.

Cheers,

Nimal Ratnayake