[ardour-dev] Solved, Re: Exported mix sounds totally different - busses too loud!

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sun Apr 30 21:21:54 PDT 2006

False alarm. Operator error.

(It turns out that I had selected those busses for export
quite some time ago, when I was trying to work through some
playback problems.  And of course I forgot about it and they were never
deselected.  So they got mixed in on top of the main bus, thus the
apparent gain boost.  Oops.)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com