[ardour-dev] Google summer of code 2006

Ben Racher bracher at iupui.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:02:37 PDT 2006

I too also just noticed that Ardour has been admitted into SOC 2006. I
was thinking of submitting a proposal to get OMF and other session files
supported, my motivation being: I have a lot of old recordings from
Digital Performer that I would love to import to Ardour.  It didn't seem
like OMF support would be enough work... so I was also going to include
getting the control surface support working reliably.

What do you guys think about this? Is this an unreasonable amount of
work for me to accomplish in this timeframe?

ben