[ardour-dev] envelope activate/deactivate misbehaviour

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Mon Apr 17 11:53:29 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 20:54 -0700, R Parker wrote:
> Ardour/GTK 0.99.2
>    (built using 1.4.1 with libardour 0.908.0
>
> 1. Split Region
> 2. Trim Split
>
> Envelope fades are deactivated by the trim act.

Good find.

> Not sure if 0.99.3 has been released but this relates
> to Sampo's recent work on region layering, etc. We
> knew there was something wrong here and there might
> still be more to it.

Naah. I'm pretty sure my fixes weren't the cause. :)

Fixes are now in CVS (libardour 0.908.1). We found some anomalities how
fades were copied from the original split region to the new shards.
Could you please test this? If you can, as quickly as possible to do it
as soon as possible since 0.99.3 should be released in the following
days.

If this didn't fix your issue, please describe your case more
thoroughly.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>