[ardour-dev] Session File Problems

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Fri Apr 7 08:57:37 PDT 2006

There are a few (4?) warnings about pan automation - thats it. I've had
those warnings many times before and they've never created a problem. I
believe those errors occur if you change the number of outputs after
creating bus or channel. I do not think they are related to the file
problem. i will get you a full screen shot.

thanks again
-dan