[ardour-dev] Session File Problems

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Fri Apr 7 08:37:47 PDT 2006

On 4/6/06, Dan Tepper <dan at wintaper.com> wrote:
> i examined (a copy of) the XML ardour session file and determined that
> the info regarding these regions is stored in the area titled Playlists.

Are you absolutely sure there are no errors/warning on the terminal
you start ardour from?  Or the popup window....

I managed to create dummy files for all the ones in your session and
opened it.  I actually had to increase JACK's maxports from 256 to 512
to do it.  I don't know what it is supposed to look like...or what it
looks like when missing parts, so if you could post a whole-session
screenshot that might help.

jlc