[ardour-dev] bad behaviour of the varispeed ? (I'm asking before mantising)

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:01:12 PDT 2005

Lots of these bugs your mentioning have already been reported. This
one in particular is bug #0001059.

You might want to take the time to make sure these things aren't
already reported.

Also, unless it's a major show stopper bug, I doubt any of the bugs
related to the GUI oddities will be addressed since the devs are
starting to port everything to gtk2. It would be kinda silly to spend
time on bugs that will probably be fixed or made non-issues through
the process of changing over to the new tool kit.

-Reuben