[ardour-dev] Proposed editing mode, for users with heavy editing needs

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 19 02:58:14 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 04:15, AES_24_96 wrote:

> hi
>
> I selected zoom focus to "edit cursor" and it still just jumps off and goes
> where it wants, though I have placed an edit cursor down. What am I doing
> wrong?

If I understand correctly, you set the zoom focus to edit-cursor and are
zoom-mode. The mouse wheel zooms, but doesn't focus on the edit cursor.
If that is the case it is a bug. It sounds like it. Please sign on to mantis,
the ardour bug tracking system en report it.

Most developers are very busy right know porting ardour to a more modern
widget set (gtk+-2) and ardour-2. Ardour-0.99 won't be updated, but any bugs
reported on mantis will be gotten to as soon as ardour-2 is working.
Often the bug-fixing time is very short. And if we forget this, pester us
again, here or on IRC.