[ardour-dev] FYI - PT7

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 06:26:56 PDT 2005

On 10/8/05, Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name> wrote:
> Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > PRODUCT NEWS
>
> You don't think this is a little bit misplaced?

Not in the least. In fact, I think t's very important.

I came from Pro Tools to Ardour. It's good for the developers to know
a bit about what's going on with the 'compitition'. I was struck by
the fact that it looks like they see Ableton/Traction on the horizon
as potential competitors as they are now adding loop handing to PT.
That's a big change for PT and somethign a few of us have been
lobbying for in Ardour for a while.

Of course, if you want to stick your head in the sand that's your business.

- Mark