[ardour-dev] ardour2: build it

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Nov 11 07:25:16 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 12:16 +0100, Karsten Wiese wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2005 13:08 schrieb Paul Davis:
> > because we are using a C++ canvas object now, there is no need for any
> > canvas event handlers that are directly connected to the C-level
> > signals, and then proxy to the "real" ones: Gnome::Canvas and the
> > compiler will take care of those for us.
>
> You want to convert the canvas event handlers to virtual functions?
> for example:

not quite, but i am working on it already.

karsten, i would strongly advise you to get on IRC at #ardour,
freenode.net, or check in here before you start doing something. there
are 5-6 people working on the gtk2 port at various times, and it would
be nice to get the most leverage from your enthusiasm and availability.

--p