[ardour-dev] Re: Finnish translation?

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Tue May 24 06:13:31 PDT 2005

>From: Mikael Kurula <alcarola at gmail.com>
>
>Is anybody working on a Finnish translation? If not I could undertake
>this task (with good assistance from the Finnish localisation group).

Mail me what you have and I take a look at it.

I took a look at the translation file. Many entries can be done
properly only after seeing the GUI and the use of the feature.
Many needs a look at the source code.

In the following, where should the translation go?

#: gtk_ardour/editor.cc:4540
msgid ""
"Playlist %1 is currently unused.\n"
"If left alone, no audio files used by it will be cleaned.\n"
"If deleted, audio files used by it alone by will cleaned."
msgstr ""

Juhana