[ardour-dev] MTC is unusable - no it works, but...

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Thu May 19 15:27:36 PDT 2005

G'day,

Must chime in here, Ardour to Ardour syncs to perfection for me. The only
issue is sometimes when I press record on the synced machine then press play
on the master the record starts but stops after a few seconds; its erratic
though,
I've turned off MMC and Parameter Control. Not sure if this changed
anything, tho it did seem to for a while.

Cheers,
Geoff