[ardour-dev] speaking of ardour themes

Kevin Ernste kevinernste at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:50:53 PDT 2005

Hi Ryan -

I really like your work and use your glassy theme here.  I also like
this one of yours:

http://ruinaudio.com/files/edit.ardour.theme.png

...as a "softer-looking" alternative.  I see that you have not posted
it's .rc (perhaps this was just a prototype along the way to
"glassy").

I'm also in the apparently small minority who liked the new dark theme
(minus a few contrast issues) if only because it's promising from a
users point of view to know that careful attention is being given to
Ardour's look.

Kevin