[ardour-dev] Sucessful exporting!

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Thu May 5 03:28:56 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 01:55 -0400, ross at jose.lug.udel.edu wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I meant to run some tests when you asked for export testing - I have a
> session that was really reliably able to kill export for a long while.
>
> I downloaded and built 0.9beta29 and I'm still able to crash it.

There is a fix for the exporting crash in cvs. There are very promising
results with the new fixes. You should try current cvs before making the
debug build, as the debug information from beta29 will not contain
anything new. Just stuff which is already (hopefully) fixed.

If you don't have cvs access, you can download the cvs tarball which is
built every night. It's located at:

http://www.ardour.org/releases/ardour-cvs.tar.bz2

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>