[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Chris Ross chris at tebibyte.org
Wed May 4 03:39:31 PDT 2005

Reuben Martin escreveu:
> Don't know if you saw it yet (I just posted the bug in mantis a day or two
> ago) but the peak meter indicators seem to disappear on random channel
> strips. It's trivial and probably easy to fix, but most likely the type of
> thing you'd want fixed before 1.0.

Are you sure you haven't clicked on the meter at some point, which
toggles the peak indicator on/off for that meter only. That's got me a
couple of times when I notice that the peak meter is working for one
half of a stereo strip only. Click on the non-functioning meter and it's
fine.

Regards,
Chris R.