[ardour-dev] Send Delay

Jorge Sandín spesgmd at telefonica.net
Tue Mar 22 05:45:00 PST 2005

El Lunes, 21 de Marzo de 2005 17:40, eviltwin69 at cableone.net escribió:

> >Oh come on Jan!  Jamin is absolutely designed for realtime work.
> >It just doesn't do low-latency work :)
>
>     I guess you could say that but at the latencies you end up getting it
> hardly makes any sense for real time.

Hello World, this is my first message to the list :)
At last my personal experience with Jamin is:
ardour master outs ---> Jamin ---> ardour track in,
I hear the output of Jamin perfectly sync, and I can record the resulting
mastered output in that new track, and the result is also perfectly sync with
the rest of the original tracks. So, at last here for me, Jamin must be
reporting it's true latency, and JACK/ardour do their job perfectly :)

Jorge
--
"Free as in Freedom" SpeS G.M.D.