[ardour-dev] CVS commit

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Sat Mar 5 17:16:34 PST 2005

Is there a way to tweak the normalize gain manually?  I'm thinking of the
situation where, say I recorded a vocal track and then cut a word out and
dropped it somewhere else, but had to normalize to bring the levels near one
another.  If it's just that word, it'll probably be way louder (when
normalized) than the rest of the track.  Seems like it'd be nice to be able to
tweak it up and down.  On the other hand, maybe I'm missing something.

~ckg

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:33:31 +0100, gerard van dongen wrote