[ardour-dev] Re: RME on 64 bit linux

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Sun Jul 3 13:39:56 PDT 2005

Thomas Charbonnel and I are currently communicating about this issue.
Apperently he had already fixed this issue and I had failed to find it before
fixing it myself.  The problem is that our fixes are different, and the face
that one works seems to mutually exclude the other from working.  Most likely
his fix is correct and mine is not.  You can check out the issue at
bugtrack.alsa-project.org issue 0001225.

~ckg

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:57:21 -0700, Maluvia wrote