[ardour-dev] 64 bit: Crash loading port values in ladspa plugins

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Fri Jul 1 17:14:56 PDT 2005

All:

Ardour seg faults when loading sessions with ladspa plugins.  Traced the
source and found a fix, but I don't know why it works.  Backtraces always show
the crash happening in libc functions, so it may be an issue there.  Anyway,
I'm out of time, but if it is useful I can post a backtrace later.  Attached
is a patch to libs/ardour/ladspa_plugin.cc that fixes the problem.

I am running nightly tarball from June 30th.

~ckg