[ardour-dev] session file corruption

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jan 7 01:54:58 PST 2005

Using: Ardour/GTK 0.548.1 running with libardour 0.851.1

I have expereinced twice session file corruption while playing with plugins.

The first time it happened on a heavily loaded session which now I cannot open
because it causes a 100% cpu activity hang.

Then next one happend on a smaller session using the premastered mixdown
embedded from the session above.

It happened after copy/paste some plugins caused a crash.

Now I get this error when I try to open the session:

unknown port hw:0
bass freq: first insert: set up with 1 + -1
Segmentation fault

I will try removing all the plugins from the xml file but a fix would be nice
because the session was just starting to sound how I want it.

I have other crashes and bugs which I will add to mantis.

 --
 Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
 Http://www.boosthardware.com

 Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
 We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
 I've ever done.

 Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
 The Scotsman