[ardour-dev] Button binding

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Wed Feb 23 04:03:37 PST 2005

Paul wrote:
> Known issues to be fixed before next release:
>   - MIDI binding for buttons

FYI, I was able to program a button on the BCF last night to the Play
function, through the Learn mode.  It'd be more convenient to have it
bindable like any other controller, but it's still usable.

I'm still trying to figure out how to keep it from rewinding to 0
whenever I hit it, though.  I'm such a newbie at MIDI!  The last time
I did anything with it, I was using a Casio CZ-101 through an Amiga!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com