[ardour-dev] Ctrl-right-click on waveform crashes Ardour

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Tue Feb 22 10:28:27 PST 2005

I've been using a JLCooper MCS 3800 via MIDI.  The only things I've been able
to attach to a fader on the unit are the track faders and controls for
plugins.  These work fine, but panners always give an error whing I
<CTRL><Middle-Click> on them.  Solo, mute, rec enable, etc have given a
similar error.  My stop, play, rewind, etc. do not require being bound.  They
work fine except that if I use them the fader bindings all stop working and
refuse to start working again until I restart ardour.  I mentioned these
before without much attention.  Maybe it's the JLCooper.

Christopher

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:30:13 -0500, Joe Hartley wrote