[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Feb 20 14:23:45 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 15:22, Sampo Savolainen wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 20:57 +0000, Chris Ross wrote:
> >
> > Jan Depner escreveu:
> > > Are you talking about creating a new session or using an existing
> > > one?  I was doing a new session.
> >
> > Creating a new session, with the session name field empty, and
> > navigating to the directory in which you want to create the session. It
> > doesn't happen every single time, but soon enough with a bit of extra
> > navigation to provoke it that I'd call it repeatable.
>
> Are you sure that this issue is new? Has this worked properly before
> pauls commit yesterday? (the one with the 1st patch for
> canonicalization)

    I'm not sure if it's new or not.  One thing that I find interesting
is this - try to start a new session, go into the "Location" box and
start backspacing over the location.  It keeps stuffing the original
name back in.  If you double click to highlight the entire field you can
replace it but you can't backspace through it.  I think that this is
related to canonicalization.  Not that it's a big problem, it's just
weird ;-)

Jan