[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Sun Feb 20 13:22:07 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 20:57 +0000, Chris Ross wrote:

> Jan Depner escreveu:
> > Are you talking about creating a new session or using an existing
> > one?  I was doing a new session.
>
> Creating a new session, with the session name field empty, and
> navigating to the directory in which you want to create the session. It
> doesn't happen every single time, but soon enough with a bit of extra
> navigation to provoke it that I'd call it repeatable.

Are you sure that this issue is new? Has this worked properly before
pauls commit yesterday? (the one with the 1st patch for
canonicalization)

The version numbers for that commit are as follows:
  ardour/gtk: 0.573.4
  libardour:  0.874.0

I just checked this issue and yes, I can duplicate it. But, neither of
the functions I've modified are called when this bug is aggravated. So
it seems that this issue is not related to the canonicalization changes.

This is a serious bug indeed, and you should probably report it on
mantis.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>