[ardour-dev] ardour 0.9beta26 released
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Feb 10 15:00:00 PST 2005
MAJOR CHANGE (not really visible to users directly)
* checks for signal handlers that invoke GUI code added to all of
ardour/gtk. lots and lots of what should be very simple
changes, some of which may fix random crashes
experience by random users.
* change semantics of one of the layer modes to
"Most recently moved/added/trimmed regions are higher"
* save "New full-overlap crossfades are unmuted" setting
* fix text in options editor related to the above.
* silence click if not clicking
* automation lines display correctly when you zoom out and some segments
should appear vertical
* mouse brush mode restored to its former glory
a) select a snap mode that is not "None", "Marks" or "Edit
b) press "b" and keep held
c) click on a region and drag
the region will be copied and aligned with the relevant "snap
it works if multiple regions are selected as well.
* add keyboard-mouse-button binding for related brush operation:
* select a snap mode that is not "None", "Marks" or "Edit Cursor"
* select 1 or more regions
* move mouse
* press "b" to insert selected region(s) at mouse pointer location
(in the same track as each selected region)
* tolerate missing font specs in ardour_ui.rc
* much more efficient signalling when relayering occurs
More information about the Ardour-Dev