[ardour-dev] Deafening noise from plugins when auditioning/unmuting

Per Sigmond per at sigmond.no
Fri Aug 26 11:57:11 PDT 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 19:56, Tom Szilagyi wrote:
> I haven't tried yet, but it comes to my mind that enabling "Stop plugins
> with transport" in Ardour might be a possible workaround to the issue.

At my place this has nothing to do with it. For example, I get this when I
unmute a bus while playing.

With the TAP reverb, the noise comes at the right channel only.

And it seems to be dependent on the combination of plugins. For example this
does not happen with the L/C/R Delay plugin only or the TAP Chorus only. But
it happens when both these are active. And it always happens with TAP Reverb.

Regards,
Per.
--
Per Sigmond