[ardour-dev] Compilation problem in last step

job at aarnolds.de job at aarnolds.de
Wed Aug 10 14:22:45 PDT 2005

Hi Esben,

thanks for your hint but I already got the CVS tarball of last night
today and tried it: same result as before. In the link step for
gtk_ardour/ardour.bin I get:

`.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN13StringPrivate11char_to_intEc' referenced in
section `.rodata' of gtk_ardour/ardour_ui.o: defined in discarded
section `.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN13StringPrivate11char_to_intEc' of
gtk_ardour/ardour_ui.o ...

over several dozen lines for nearly all object files that should be
linked together.

Kind regards,

Ado