[ardour-dev] New Jack website - any volunteers?

Jesse Chappell essejlc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:23:09 PDT 2005

On 8/2/05, Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name> wrote:
> Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:
>
> > handle the damage done by wikispam/wikibots.
>
> A wiki is supposed to be effortless. You could just link to a well
> known approved version as an option if the page is fubar'ed.

I think it's *not* appropriate for the primary web resource for an
important piece of software to be a public wiki.  Using a content
management system for this site makes it easier to distribute the
maintainence, its resemblance to a wiki is purely coincidental.  This
is not to say that a public wiki shouldn't exist (because one should),
just not as the primary web resource.

jlc