[ardour-dev] Stumbling motorized faders

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Wed Apr 27 10:57:00 PDT 2005

Hi Paul and others,
I've been compiling last cvs snapshots and tried successfully to control
ardour through the motorized Behringer BCF2000 console. Really cool!
BTW, I found the Joe Hartley's tutorial in the manual very helpfull.

Now the main problem I face is that I get the motorized faders moving
very stumbled (not smoothly). Like if ardour was sending update values
in too long lapses of time. Note that this only happen with recorded
automation: when I move the fader with the mouse I get very smooth
movements in the motorized slider.

Is this automation-send frequency modifyable somehow?

Pau Arumí