[ardour-dev] New OSX build available

Ben Bell bjb-ardour-dev at deus.net
Sun Apr 24 06:25:05 PDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 09:19:00AM -0400, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> Ah, that is expected I think.  I think the port names are named stuff like
> Alsa::in_1, and on OSX are Coreaudio::in_1.  Or something like that.  Lets
> put this back on the mailing list.
Not so much "expected" as "understandable" I'd say? It's easy to see how it
might crash in that case, but it should be expected that it can cope by, say,
leaving the ports unconnected, much as it does if e.g. Hydrogen is no longer
running?

Anyhow, it's great to have got this far. Once I've finished reinstalling
my iBook (StuffIt keeps getting utterly borked) I might try compiling from
CVS myself and hacking the .xml files to see if I can get things going.

Cheers,
Ben

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+