[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Apr 18 20:58:34 PDT 2005
* waveform color is now controllable via ardour_ui.rc
* fix for potential crash bug in canvas-waveview,
caused by rounding a float incorrectly.
* fix for occasional waveform wobbling induced by the playhead or
other "object" moving over the regions. this was
caused by the opposite rounding error for waveviews :)
* shift-button1 click on faders once again restores to unity gain
* mousewheel now shifts by approx +/- 3dB/click, as before the
new pix scrollbars. remember that control and alt-control will
provide finer and much finer control, respectively.
ps. geoff: its 23:58 here, so i just made it with my promise about
waveform color :)
More information about the Ardour-Dev