[ardour-dev] MMC News

Chris Ross chris at tebibyte.org
Sun Apr 3 10:42:08 PDT 2005

Joe Hartley escreveu:
> I can reliably crash the CVS version I have (gtk 0.582, libardour 0.882)
> by using the MMC Fwd control on my BCF2000.  It starts playing at a
> speeded-up rate, then freezes completely.  I have to kill -9 the ardour
> process.  There's a small window that pops up when it freezes, but says
> nothing in it.

I don't think this is related to midi because I get exactly the same
symptoms with both yesterday's and today's tarballs. I don't have midi
at all. A further clue is that the QJackCtl window is also frozen up, so
it could be jack related.

	Ardour/GTK 0.9beta28
	   (built using 0.583.0 with libardour 0.883.0)

Regards,
Chris R.